Critical Myth

Television has become the medium of today's modern mythology, delivering the exploits of icons and archetypes to the masses. Names like Mulder, Scully, Kirk, Spock, and Buffy have become legend. This blog is a compilation of the reviews written about the tales of our modern day heroes.

Name:
Location: NJ

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quick Update - 04 Jun 2006

Well, I was anticipating getting this week's podcast locked down tonight (and I wanted to do a final pass on the audio evidence), but once I was home and ate something, my brain turned to goo. I'm not long for this evening, so I'll have to postpone any other comments on this past weekend for a little while. Needless to say, meeting the TAPS team was a blast. I also must mention that they were all incredibly gracious and kind, and while I know they were on their best behavior, the team members that were there for the weekend (Steve and Paula) were very genuine and spent a lot of time with us. I'll have more to say when the exhaustion wears off and I get the chance to catch-up on the audio files.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home