Critical Myth

Television has become the medium of today's modern mythology, delivering the exploits of icons and archetypes to the masses. Names like Mulder, Scully, Kirk, Spock, and Buffy have become legend. This blog is a compilation of the reviews written about the tales of our modern day heroes.

Name:
Location: NJ

Sunday, June 04, 2006

7 Day Forecase: 04 Jun 2006

Now reading:

Magician: Apprentice by Raymond Feist

338/485 - I thought I would make more progress, but the long weekend in Rhode Island made it imposssible. Frankly, I was happy to make the tradeoff! I love the book, but hanging out with Paula and Steve wins any day!

Now playing:

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - about 50%...I'm at a leveling-up point...
Final Fantasy V - about 35%...splitting between this and DQVIII now...
Kingdom Hearts - about 8% done...kinda on hold for now
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - about 1%...can't play this around Brenna!
Not much playing this past week...

7 Day Forecast (through 11 Jun 2006):

Unless I add some "Buffy" or "XF" episodes this week, I'll be focusing on the podcast and writing up my experience over the past weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home