Critical Myth

Television has become the medium of today's modern mythology, delivering the exploits of icons and archetypes to the masses. Names like Mulder, Scully, Kirk, Spock, and Buffy have become legend. This blog is a compilation of the reviews written about the tales of our modern day heroes.

Name:
Location: NJ

Friday, December 16, 2005

Godspeed, Leo McGarry...

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of John Spencer tonight. I greatly admired his acting; indeed, it was his portrayal of Leo McGarry that was the cornerstone of my initial draw to "West Wing". I have no idea how they will incorporate this into the season arc (if it can even be salvaged without him), but I hope to see a suitable sendoff to a real class act.

Godspeed, Leo...Godspeed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home